Sin Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Black Ops Playstation 3 clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Serial Advanced Fix 2013
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:07 am by junqamr

» Resident Evil 6 Download Pc Tpb
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:50 am by junqamr

» Resident Evil 6 Download Pc Tpb
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:49 am by junqamr

» Crack Mastercam X7 Mediafire
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:27 pm by junqamr

» Corbin Fisher - - - Best Buds Get Tagged ((MictrmbL))
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:55 am by junqamr

» Alcohol 120 V1.9.8.7612 Retail MultiLang PatCh V4.1.1 ChVL
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:14 am by junqamr

» Easy MOV Converter 1.3.7
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:11 am by junqamr

» Auslogics Boost Speed 5.1
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:26 pm by junqamr

» MS-DOS 6.22
5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:25 am by junqamr

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

THIS ONE

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

5 ways to improve your gameplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{SIN}Ldr.Naruto21-tb12
Leaders
{SIN}Ldr.Naruto21-tb12

5 ways to improve your gameplay Empty
PostSubject: 5 ways to improve your gameplay   5 ways to improve your gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 pm

I've been hearing many complaints of how Black Ops has horrible gameplay. However, I've personally found much success in the game, not because I am addicted - I barely play anyway. But there are a few, critical things one has to do in order to succeed. I recommend to anyone that's been struggling to do well to follow these 5 simple tips:

1a. Get a better connection. 4 bars means minimal lag which also means you will be able to shoot earlier than an enemy with a lower connection speed.
1b. Burst Fire during long range combat. Yes yes, it's hard to do anything when there's a man with a machine gun firing 600 rpm of iron your way. But unless you have a 3 round burst, semi-auto, or sniper rifle, extended firing with a full-auto weapon is not smart. You will quickly lose your target due to recoil. Focus and don't be afraid to burst fire - press the shoot button multiple times (don't hold it down). You may get killed the first couple of times if you're a complete novice, but most people get it right immediately.
2. Don't get frustrated - this will neutralize your tactics. Plus it's only a game and it will make you look like a teenager. No, those losers that spew a consistent barrage of expletives are not cool.
3. Slow down and watch your back. Don't go head on as if you're trying to break the sound barrier. It takes time to go from sprint to ADS. Approach hot spots carefully and watch your back.
4. Avoid/be careful of the middle of the map. That's always the biggest hotspot and you will have enemies targeting you from all sides. Instead, weave in and out around the sides of the map; this gives you a huge advantage and minimizes your chance of being killed (Suppressors also help).
5. Flank the enemy. This is the most effective tactic as this is the main tactic I use during gameplay. Flanking is especially effective on Nuketown; round the enemy house and blow a few enemies. Then weave into the house and keep moving. Attack Dogs anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://sinclanblackops.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Clan :: Tactics :: Improve Your Gameplay-
Jump to: